How to teach C grade students ?
Greetings for the new academic year .
We are all in school readiness program and our goal is to achieve Minimum levels of learning in all of our students in TELUGU ,MATHS,ENGLISH. Yes we are all dedicated to try this one.
- How is it possible to teach easily for the slow learners and the students who are backward in class and unable to achieve the standards of previous class.
- What to do with the A grade students?
- How to create interest towards academic activities?
- How to design activities for different categories of students in all subjects?
- What may be the Teaching learning material to use ?
- How to prepare TLM and use appropriately in low cost?
If these are the questions in your mind, you are in right place to find out the answers.
We are preparing some work sheets to use them level wise in the above process.I know that you all are very intelligent and may be aware of these type of work sheets. But I am creating a platform where we can discuss our problems and find out solutions and collectively we can go forward to achieve our goals. You may suggest your experiences in the form of comments below.
- We have prepared Telugu ” SARALA PADALU” , “GUNINTHA PADALU” to read and use in class room activities . remaining ” OTTU PADALU ” in two forms “dvitvaaksharaalu” and “samyuktha aksharaalu” coming soon..with in two days.
- Use Old news papers , “Hai bujji”in eenadu and SAKSHI play pen activities for the A grade students while you are busy with C grade students.
- Here we are uploading the work sheets.And we will upload regularly.you can download and use them.
Wishing you all the best…
Click here to download :telugu-work-sheet-by-praveen
MATHS AND ENGLISH WORK SHEETS COMING SOON
Dear colleagues ,
Here is a small introduction video on How to teach multiplication tables to our students in Telugu.
Here is the sample video lesson for 2nd class English If you want any modifications, please feel free to suggest me
Many of us are getting difficulties in transacting the rhymes especially in Primary classes. Here we have created a sample video digital teaching videos for English Rhymes.I hope these will be very useful for you in effective teaching in your class rooms. I hope your students will enjoy these videos. I will upload remaining rhymes of 1st class and second,Third classes also.
Here are some activities to teach easily. Students will enjoy through this type of learning.All teachers are invited to utilize this page.
If you want to learn How to make this rabbit mask, go to learn on line page.